||Merge branches/merge08 into trunk.
Now the trunk is the latest revision for Open64 4.2 release.
The trunk now can generate code for 5 platforms:
- IA-64 (Itanium)
- CUDA (from NVIDIA)
- SL (an embedded DSP architecture, from SimpLight)
- MIPS prototype (from ICT based on input from PathScale and SimpLight
The trunk is merged with PathScale 3.2 release with a lot of enhancement and
bug fix from Tsinghua Univ., NVIDIA, SimpLight, HP and ICT.
||Rename kpro64 to osprey. The makefile will not work in several hours
||The 'merge' branch is now our new trunk.
||Create new branch 'merge' from trunk
||This is the first step of reorganizing the repository (and many will
The new repository will have the following main structure:
Branches of Open64, like Open64-2.0, will be put here
Here is our development code.
Final releases, like Open64-2.0, Open64-2.0.1, etc, will be put here
||Import PathScale, version 2.2.1 (take 2).
||Branch off the PathScale 2.2.1 import.
||Import of PathScale, version 1.0
The PathScale sources have been pre-molded in the following way:
1. The CVS keywords have been normalized for this repository and do
not generate any diffs. For filenames this means that they have
osprey1.0 and not kpro64 as the first level directory even though
the file lives under kpro64.
2. The CVS Log keyword in kpro64/arith/edition.c has been removed
and the delta caused by it due to Fred Chow's initial import has
3. The cygnus_20030612 directory has been renamed to cygnus. This
to reduce diffs with the Pro64 compiler, which had cygnus_20000828
and that got renamed to cygnus before importing. Future PathScale
releases have renamed this directory to cygnus as well.
Diff-reduction has been applied in the following way:
1. Source files that only contained copyright assertions but no other
(non-whitespace) changes have been reverted.
This commit does not remove files that are part of Pro64 but are not
part of PathScale 1.0. There are files we do not want to lose, so this
takes some additional effort. Also, no changes have been made yet to
account for the cygnus_20030612->cygnus name change. This will all be
resolved in follow-up commits.
||Rename osprey1.0 to kpro64 in preparation of importing version 1.0
||Bootstrap the PathScale branch from the pro64 sources.
||Import of SGI's Pro64 compiler suite, version 0.01.0 (package release 13).
Sources have been normalized in the following way:
1. Deleted osprey1.0/.census
2. Deleted osprey1.0/census,v
3. Removed $Log$ keyword from osprey1.0/arith/edition.c
4. Reset CVS keywords to a preset value