[/] [branches/] - Rev 3891
Directory listing |
View Log |
Compare with Previous |
- Rev 3891, 2012-03-25 01:06:07 GMT
- Author: dreachem
- Log message:
- Misc. fixes for allocatable components
Allow allocatable components in derived types.
Technically, components with allocatable attribute should be allowed in
derived types even though in the initial Fortran 95 standard it wasn't. This
fixes some issues so that it will work in our compiler.
(1) set alignment to Pointer_size for derived types with allocatable component
(2) fix bug in constructing IR when there is an allocatable array section in a
This commit also fixes some issues with defining and allocating coarray
components of derived types.
- allow allocatable coscalar component in derived type
- support allocation of allocatable coarray components
- remove unnecessary code for storing PE bounds info in temps on allocate
Moreover, this commit fixes parsing of coarray-spec, ensuring that they are
either "explicit shape" or "deferred shape", as per Fortran 2008 standard.